Carrot and Red Onion SoupFrom samwkwalker 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Chop carrots and onions into medium size chunks
- 2. Put carrots, onions, vegetable stock cube, salt, pepper in a saucepan with water.
- 3. Let the water boil and cook until carrots are soft, about 30 minutes.
- 4. Drain off 90% of the water.
- 5. Place in a blender or smoothie maker until gloopy.
- 6. Add in the creme fraiche
- 7. Blend more until no lumps are left
- 8. Serve with a garnish of black pepper, thick slices of granary bread and a liberal spread of real butter.