Pork Roast With Peach SauceFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 3 lbs) tied shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 can (15.25 oz)sliced peaches in heavy syrup shopping list
- 1/2 c. chili sauce shopping list
- 1/3 c. light brown sugar shopping list
- 3 TBS apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 TB cornstarch shopping list
- 2 TBS water shopping list
- egg noodles, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a 6 qt. Slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place roast into slow cooker; season with onion salt and black pepper.
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. In a bowl, whisk syrup, chilisauce, brown sugar, vinegar and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over meat; scatter peach slices over the roast. Cook 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Remove meat and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Spoon out peach slices and reserve. Place liquid in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring for about 30 seconds until the sauce thickens.
- To serve, slice meat and scatter reserved peach slices over the top. Serve with sauce on the side and egg noodles if desired.