Lemon CheesecakeFrom noola 3 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs or (oat) shopping list
- 3 tbsp margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 200 g soft cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ lemon juice shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar. Rub the 9-inchs spring form pan with butter, put the mixture in the pan, and press it.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice and beat it well.
- Whip the egg and vanilla well then add it to the cream then mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pan, then put it inside a beggar tray with hot water and put it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Then take the pan out the water and return it to the oven 6 minutes.
- Keep it out to cool then put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Use a knife around the pan to free, open the side of the pan, then loos the bottom.
- Move it to the serving dish.