BERRY SIDE SALADFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 1/4-cup orange shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp honey mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 cups torn lettuce shopping list
- 1/2-cups fresh blueberries, raspberries & quartered strawberries shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges; drained shopping list
- 2 -3 tbsp broken pretzels shopping list
- *cooked chicken* - *OPTIONAL* shopping list
How to make it
- Put orange juice, oil, mustard sugar and salt in a tightly covered bowl or jar.
- Shake until combined
- Set aside in fridge.
- Put lettuce in a medium bowl.
- Top lettuce with berries and mandarins.
- Drizzel dressing over top.
- Gently toss
- Top with broken pretzels just prior to serving