Pad Thai Tasting Chicken BakeFrom gotmusicinme 6 years ago
- 1/2 an onion chopped shopping list
- 2 Thai chilis diced small-I used 1 green and 1 red shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon or lime zest shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs fish sauce ( found in Asian Grocery) shopping list
- 1 Can coconut milk shopping list
- 6-leg and Thigh chicken pieces shopping list
- 1- 8 oz Lee Kum Kee lemongrass sauce shopping list
- 1 can bambo shoots shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms shopping list
- Fresh basil to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place onions,lemon zest and chilis in a pot with the Olive oil and saute 5 minutes.
- add sugar,fish sauce,coconut milk and lemon zest to pot then Lee Kum Kee Lemongrass sauce and heat until near boiling.
- Add Chicken and allow to marinate 15 minutes in this sauce.
- Add Bamboo shoots and mushrooms.
- Then remove chicken and place in baking pyrex dish and cook for 80 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve over Jasmine or Basmati rice or noodles.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!