Pork Tenderloin With Marsala And Red WineFrom jjals 5 years ago
- This is a very very tasty dish ! shopping list
- tablespoon tomato paste dissolved in a cup dry marsala and a cup young red wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil , tablespoon butter shopping list
- 4 to 6 pork tenderloin steak’s about 1/2 to 3/4 in thick shopping list
- I cup flour, spread on a plate shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste shopping list
- I teaspoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- Small can of sliced mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Choose a saute pan able to accommodate all the chops in a single layer. Put in the oil and butter, and turn on the heat to medium.
- Pat the chops with paper towels to absorb any dampness. Dredge them in flour on both sides,
- giving them a tap to shake off excess flour. When the butter's foam in the pan begins to subside, slip in the
- chops. Brown them well on both sides.
- Add the garlic, but do not let it rest on top of the meat, stir it into the cooking fat.
- When the garlic has become colored a light gold, add the mixture of the 2 wines with the dissolved tomato paste.
- Season with 2 or 3 large pinches of salt and a liberal grinding of pepper. Add
- the fennel seeds.and can mushrooms
- When the wine has bubbled away for about a minute, cover the pan tightly, and turn the heat down to minimum.
- Cook for about 30 to 45 min or until the meat is very tender. Turn the chops from time to time. remove pork from pan when done.
- add the parsley, mixing it into the cooking juices, turn up the heat to med high. Boil away while scraping
- loose with a wooden spoon any cooking residues stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- When you have a dense, dark sauce, pour it over the meat, and serve at once.may add a little flour if sauce isn’t thick enough –-you can serve with rice or veggies or both ,enjoy