Pumpkin Cream CakeFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 2 -layer size spice cake mix shopping list
- 1 30 oz can pumpkin pie mix (not pumpkin puree) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 c milk2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 8 oz. carton frozen whipped topping,thawed, or 2 c whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl,combine spice cake mix,pumpkin pie mix,eggs,milk and baking soda. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until well blended.
- Spread batter in a 13x9" baking pan. Bake for 60 mins or till toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In med. bowl,fold brown sugar and vanilla into whipped topping until brown sugar dissolves. Spread topping over cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
- This would also be good with a cream cheese frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
This does sound perfect for the holidays. I'm printing this one.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Oh yes, I'm drooling again! What a great recipe!
Bookmarked and saved!
High 5 to you!
valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I just made my first pumpkin pie of the season. Now I will move on to pumpkin cake. This looks like a great one.lasaf in St. Paul loved it