Tomato Olive Chicken ThighsFrom morninlite 5 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can jumbo black olives (drained) shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- cracked pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp rosemary - crushed shopping list
- shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Dump tomatoes and olives in a 13 x 9 baking dish
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, rosemary, italian seasoning.
- place chicken thighs on top
- sprinkle with olive oil, cracked pepper and more italian seasoning and parmesan cheese
- bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Serve over spagetti.