Sweet Bread Pudding ParfaitFrom cherylannxo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Butter and sugar a 13x9" baking dish.
- Cut sweet bread into 1" cubes and place into pan
- Whisk together eggs and sugar ina bowl. Pour milk and vanilla in and stir until incorporated.
- Pour custard mixture over the bread and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 35-45 minutes.
- Let bread pudding cool for 2 hours.
- Using a round cutter, sized for parfait glass, cut out 3 sets per glass.
- Alternate fruits and bread pudding in the glass. Chill before serving.
- I prefer it topped with melting ice cream, or a dollop of Cool Whip.