Chocolate Chip Cookie BarsFrom mrn 4 years ago
- 1/3 c shortening shopping list
- 1/3 c butter shopping list
- 1/2 c White sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbls vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped nuts (opt.) shopping list
- 1 c chocolate chips (My measurement usually ends up being closer to 1 1/2 cups. Also can mix in butterscotch or peanut butter chips.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375. Will need UNGREASED 9 x 13 pan.
- Cream shortening, butter, & sugars.
- Add egg & vanilla
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir in nuts & chips.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Note: Batter will spread relatively thin, so watch for little holes when evening batter.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or till tests done.
The Cookmrn Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!