Chicken Artichoke PastaFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red pepeprs, drained and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/'4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, cooked, drained and kept warm shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, drain marinade from artichoke hearts.
- Heat marinade over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and roasted red pepper strips.
- In small bowl, whisk together broth, wine, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Grandully stir into chicken mixture.
- Heat to a boil.
- Boil, stirring, for 1 minutes.
- Toss with cooked pasta
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!