Egg CasseroleFrom lenora 4 years ago
- 8 hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups half-and-half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon House seasoning, recipe follows shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated gruyere shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently remove the shell from the hard-boiled eggs and cut in 1/2. Place cut side down in a baking dish greased with margarine.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine, add the flour, and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and season with house seasoning.
- Add the dry mustard and the Gruyere and stir until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.
- House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.