BlondiesFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup of tightly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup of butterscotch chips, macadamia nuts or whatever you prefer shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom of an 8X8 pan.
- Whisk together the melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, mix it all together.
- Add the butterscotch chips or other mix-ins.
- Pour into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!