Barbecue Chicken PizzaFrom ayngelwing 4 years ago
- 2 prebaked 13 inch (33 cm) pizza crusts shopping list
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 cup (250 mL) spicy barbecue sauce shopping list
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced (about 2 ½ cups (625 mL) shopping list
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded Canadian colby or Canadian Monterey Jack shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place crust on pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet (can also be baked directly on oven rack).
- In small bowl combine pizza and barbecue sauce; spread evenly over crusts. Top each pizza with chicken, peppers, onion, coriander and Canadian Colby.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Repeat with remaining pizza.