EASY Chicken Gyros WrapFrom ayngelwing 6 years ago
- 500 ml (2 cups) chopped lettuce (romaine or iceberg) shopping list
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated cucumber shopping list
- 50 ml ( 1/4 cup) thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) tzatziki (or more, to taste. I like extra, ;O) shopping list
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked chicken (from a rotisserie chicken or leftovers) shopping list
- Greek salad dressing (optional, but VERY good) shopping list
- 4 warm pitas (or soft tortillas) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber and red onion. Spoon in tzatziki and gently toss. Sprinkle with parsley. Set aside.
- Shred chicken. Divide among 4 warmed pitas. Top with lettuce mixture and tomatoes.
- If using, sprinkle a little Greek salad dressing over filling.
- Roll up and serve