HEARTY TUNA CASSEROLE MICROWAVEFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6oz ( caned tuna ) Chunk-style tuna ( in water or oil ) shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles shopping list
- ½ cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. mustard shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ½ tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, washed, and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Drain and flake tuna. Set aside.
- 2)Cook noodles according to package. Drain and rinse in hot water.
- 3)Combine noodles with tuna, celery and green onions. Blend in the sour cream, mustard, mayonnaise, thyme and salt.
- 4)Spoon half the mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole. Top with zucchini. Repeat layers. Cover.
- 5)Microwave at HIGH power for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 6)Top with the cheese and tomato.
- 7)Microwave at HIGH power for 2 minutes longer. Let stand for 3 minutes before serving.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!