Summer Corn BreadFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 3 Cups cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 Cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1 Cup butter,melted shopping list
- 4 Fresh eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup zucchini,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup onion,finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl stir together,cornmeal flour,baking powder,salt.
- In another bowl,whisk together,cottage cheese,milk,butter,eggs.
- Stir in the zucchini,and onion.
- Add this to the dry ingredients,and stir only until moistened.
- Pour into two greased,8" square pans.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes(or)until golden brown.
- ~Serve Warm~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!