APPLE RAISIN COBBLER PIEFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cans ( 20oz each ) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs. melted butter or margarine shopping list
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 6oz Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Heat oven to 375º. Combine apple filling, raisins and nutmeg. Spoon into crust. Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts; sprinkle over filling.
- 2)Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden.
- TIP: To cut in butter, use a pastry blender, fork or two knives in a scissors motion.