Irish Cream Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom hooksc 4 years ago
- Use chocolate crust-see crust posting shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup irish cream(Bailey's) shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet choc. chips shopping list
How to make it
- Prepared pan with chocolate crust.
- Preheat oven to 475^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add Irish and heavy cream mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in mini-chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 475^ for 15 minutes.
- Leave cake in oven.
- Reduce temp. to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refridgerate before serving.