Split Pea and Ham SoupFrom prince 6 years ago
How to make it
- First place an ham bone in large pot over medium flame.
- Now add water to cover the bone and let come to a boil.
- Now lower flame and let simmer overnight.
- Then you will cut meat off bone(discard bone).
- Add any meat off of the bone to the pot.
- Now add the onion, garlic, and pepper, letting simmer for one hour.
- Now add in the split peas and carrots and cook one more hour.
- Ladle into bowls and serve!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!