Marinade for Roast BeefFrom markpedal 6 years ago
- 3 Lbs. roast beef, for rotisserie shopping list
- 1 Cup Non fat Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/4 Cup EVOO shopping list
- 1 Dozen pepper corns shopping list
- 2 Gloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 TBL Minced onion shopping list
- 3 TBL soy sauce shopping list
- 1 TSP Mrs. Dash's season (original) shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Barbeque sauce (your favorite) shopping list
- 1 TBL spicy mustard (your favorite) shopping list
- 1 TSP parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl large enough to hold roast. Be sure to blend oil with other ingredients.
- Pierce roast with fork, all over.
- Place roast in marinade. Spoon marinade over top of roast if it is not completely submerged. Chill 1 hour minimum, 4-8 hrs. for best results. Occasionally turn roast in marinade, for equal coverage.
- Grill/rotisserie for approx. 1 hour or until medium done. (depending on size of roast)
The Cookmarkpedal Nunica, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!