Grilled Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom hooksc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium low, oil grates to prevent sticking.
- Open chops and pound out to thin meat to 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix remaining ingredients completely.
- Spoon mixture onto 1/2 of each chop.
- Using 3 or 4 toothpicks fold and "seal" the halves together.
- Place on grill and cook each side 10-12 minutes.
- Please remember, each grill varies!!!
- Once done, remove from grill and let rest a couple of minutes.
- PLEASE!! Remove tooth-picks(people do forget).
- Can be served with gravy, sauces, or salsa.
- Be creative and enjoy!!
The Cookhooksc Zeeland, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!