Gluten Free Chewy Granola BarsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¾ cup brown sugar or date sugar shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup shopping list
- 2 cups gluten-free oats shopping list
- 2 cups quinoa or rice flakes shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup raisins or chopped dates shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and line a 9x12-inch non-stick jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and oil with sugars and honey. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and press down evenly, making sure surface is smooth.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool slightly and cut into bars.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!