White Chocolate PuddingFrom mamajune 6 years ago
- 4 ounces white chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, one envelope shopping list
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup Dannon® All Natural plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberries or raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoon water, or as needed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Break up the chocolate into chunks and place in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power, stir. Heat for another minute if not fully melted. Allow mixture to cool for five minutes.
- Place the water in a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let sit for one minutes then stir and cook over a medium low flame until fully dissolved. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Mix the whipping cream into the warm chocolate, stir until smooth. Place Dannon® All Natural Plain Yogurt in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whisk gelatin mixture into the yogurt. Whisk white chocolate mixture into the yogurt and combine well.
- Use a one half cup measuring cup to portion the pudding into small ramekins, martini glasses or large shot glasses. Chill overnight.
- Puree fresh fruit in blender or food processor. Add a couple tablespoons of water as needed. Strain fruit puree through a sieve. Add sugar to taste. Pour a tablespoon of puree over pudding and serve.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!