Crockpot Honey Chicken with Pecan DressingFrom mamajune 7 years ago
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 7 oz. pkg. herbed seasoned stuffing cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 3 Tbs pecans, chopped and toasted shopping list
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 14 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 14-1/2 oz. can chicken broth shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 Tbs. apple juice shopping list
- 3 Tbs. honey shopping list
How to make it
- In hot greased skillet on medium-high heat, cook onion, garlic and celery
- until tender. Place cooked veggies in large mixing bowl and add stuffing cubes,
- egg substitute, pecans, and seasonings. Stir in chicken broth to moisten.
- Spoon dressing into greased crockpot stoneware. Place chicken on top of
- dressing. Combine apple juice and honey; brush on top of chicken. Cover and cook on
- low 8 hours.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!