Minty Ice Cream PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 9” chocolate pie shell shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup crème de menthe shopping list
- 1/4 cup crème de cacao shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream softened shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine milk and marshmallow cream in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in crème de menthe, crème de cacao and whipped topping then stir until blended.
- Spread ice cream along the bottom of pie shell followed by milk mixture.
- Chill overnight then drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!