Cherry and Chocolate Cake With Chocolate SauceFrom caitlinb 4 years ago
- 75g/3oz dark chocolate, melted, plus extra to serve shopping list
- 50g/2oz unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 2 whole free-range eggs, beaten shopping list
- 50g/2oz caster sugar shopping list
- 50g/2oz plain flour shopping list
- 50g/2oz pitted cherries from a can, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp juice from a can of cherries shopping list
- butter, for greasing shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chocolate, butter, eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix together well.
- Add the flour, cherries and cherry juice and fold together until smooth.
- Grease two ramekins with butter, then spoon the mixture into each until three-quarters full. Cover each with cling film, place into the microwave and cook on full power for four minutes, or until risen and cooked through.
- To serve, turn the puddings out onto plates and drizzle with the melted chocolate.