Creamy Coconut RiceFrom coconutgirl 6 years ago
- 1 cup organic brown rice shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil shopping list
- ¾ cup water mixed with 2 - 3 tablespoons Tropical Traditions coconut cream concentrate shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- Garnish: dried unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients (except toasted coconut) together in heavy pot with lid or in rice cooker.
- Stir everything together until blended.
- Cook on medium heat until rice is cooked, 30-40 minutes.
- Fluff and place on serving platter and top with garnish.
- Serve with chicken and veggies and enjoy!