Stuffed Breast KaboobsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 4 mallard breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- bacon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- fresh mushrooms shopping list
- green pepper, sliced into large pieces shopping list
- pineapple, chunked shopping list
- your favorite bbq sauce (I like using my black jack sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Season the duck to taste with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Wrap each chunk of duck with a small slice of bacon.
- Place on skewers so that the bacon is held in place.
- Fill each skewer alternating the duck, mushrooms, green peppers and pineapple.
- Grill or broil over medium heat until the bacon is cooked. Baste with the bbq sauce.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
Another good one. The kids love kabob anything and they will devour this.
I dislike when parents say "Oh my kids would never eat that"
Make it and let them try it!
Anyhow high 5 for you.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Ohh yes. Shouldn't that be titled"Stuffed Breast Kaboobs"? (sorry)victoriaregina in USA loved it
Another great post and chuckle! Thanks and have a good evening!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!