DEEP-FRIED SNICKERSFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix flour, salt, cinnamon and water.
- Let batter stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile put stick in one end of choc bar.
- Add the baking powder to the batter.
- Begin heating deep fat fryer to 375F.
- Dip the Snickers into the batter, draining off the excess.
- Fry until crisp and golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- The stick is a great handle for eating this treat.
- For extra deliciousness, get a small cup of caramel ice-cream topping and start dipping as you eat!
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating2 people
Decadent, thanks so much...^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Hi Guys, I have tryed this recipe. its really good. It really worth trying.
Check this recipe as well ... <a href="http://coffee-cakerecipe.blogspot.in/2012/06/i-am-going-to-share-americas-one-of.html">Deep Fried Twinkies.&...morejohnny456in in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!