Pepper Soup with Feta CheeseFrom prince 6 years ago
- 1 (12 oz) jar of roasted red bell peppers shopping list
- 1/2 c. of crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 (13.75 oz) can of low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. of minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. of dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of dried basil shopping list
- 1 c. of heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- First you will blend undrained peppers, broth, garlic, oregano, basil until the mixture is smooth.
- Now transfer this into a suacepan and heat over medium flame.
- You will allow this this to simmer for about 5 min.
- Next you can slowly whisk in cream and continue to heat.
- Ladle the bowls, sprinkling feta cheese on top!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!