Caramel Apple Coconut DessertFrom nainajani 5 years ago
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (I used brown splenda mix) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup medium unsweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- 1Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, salt and
- coconut milk.
- 3Place apple slices in a 4 cup casserole with a lid; pour brown sugar
- mix over apples and stir to coat.
- 4Sprinkle coconut over and mix in; put the lid on and bake for 30