Crusty Garlic BreadFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme or 2 tsp. Dried thyme shopping list
- 2 tsp. Chopped fresh marjoram or 1 tsp. dried marjoram shopping list
- ½ tsp. paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese ( optional ) shopping list
- 2 small loaves ( 4oz each ) of French or Italian bread shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 350º. In a small bowl, combine the garlic and oil; mix well.
- 2)In another small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, marjoram, and paprika. Add Parmesan; mix well. Cut each loaf crosswise into diagonal slices, without cutting all the way through. Brush cut sides of slices with garlic oil. Sprinkle herb mixture between slices. Wrap each loaf in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- 3)Bake until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Unwrap the loaves and place them on a breadboard or in a basket. Serve immediately.