Tilapia with Spinachwith PastaFrom betty_boop 5 years ago
- 4 frozen sealed Tilapia fish ( can purchase at Sams or Walmart or fresh fillets from your fish market) shopping list
- 1/4 lemon shopping list
- seasoning ( Slap Yo' Mama / LSU Tiger Dust) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of White cooking wine shopping list
- 8 slices of jalapeno peppers dice smaller... shopping list
- 2 small cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion (minced or chop fine.) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoons of butter or margarine shopping list
- pasta of your choice ( angel hair ) cook pasta as recommended on box. shopping list
- 1 bag of fresh spinach shopping list
- one large non stick skillet shopping list
- sprinkle some parmesan cheese optional if you like it. shopping list
How to make it
- In your large non stick skillet
- pour your Olive Oil heat at med
- add your spinach and saute'
- remove set to side on a glass dish
- leaving the oil in skillet
- Season fish with slap yo mama
- Add your fish
- let cook at a med heat for about 10 minutes
- then add all seasoning / garlic/ jalapeno onions/parsley/
- add juice from lemon and white wine
- turning down your heat let simmer for 15 minutes
- then remove from heat
- now...take your pasta and put into skillet with the drippings
- let from cooking the fish and spinach
- saute' for a bit.
- now..this part.
- place 4 plates with spinach in each plate
- top the spinach with pasta
- then add your fish on top.
- Thats it...
- serve with bread of choice...I like yeast rolls ....or garlic bread..
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!