Make ahead maple-pecan breakfastFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- 8 ounce pkg of fully cooked sausage patties. shopping list
- 16. ounces of cinnamon swirl raisin bread cut into cubes shopping list
- 6 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 t. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 T butter,melted shopping list
- 2 T. maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- brown sausage, drain and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place bread cubes in greased 13x9 baking dish or pan: Top with sausage.
- Combine eggs, milk and half and half, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture over bread and sausage.
- Press bread into mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- In bowl, combine pecans, butter, and maple syrup.
- Drizzle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.