Cranberry-lime Margarita PunchFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ngredients: shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 1 container ( 12oz ) frozen cranberry juice cocktail shopping list
- ½ cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar substitute shopping list
- 2 cups ice cubes shopping list
- 1 cup tequila or diet ginger ale shopping list
- 1 lime, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Combine water, cranberry juice, lime juice and sugar substitute in a punch bowl; stir until sugar substitute dissolves.
- 2)Stir in ice cubes, Tequila or diet ginger ale and sliced lime; garnish with fresh cranberries if desired.
- ( This is a 23% calorie reduction from the traditional recipe.)
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!