Chana magaj - chickpea fudgeFrom evilandrzej 6 years ago
How to make it
- Blend the milk, and chickpea flour to form crumbs.
- Heat the clarified butter over medium-high heat in a large pot.
- Add the chickpea flour crumbs.
- Stir constantly until the flour mush turns a peanutbutter colour, and starts to smell really good. This will take a bout 50 minutes. You have to stir the whole time. it'll be worth it.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the cardamom.
- Stir in the milk powder, and slowly mix in the icing sugar, beating the mixture well.
- Pour into a heatproof square dish to set.
- Cut into squares.
The Cookevilandrzej Grahamstown, ZA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!