orange rosemary cornish HensFrom momo_55grandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small saucepan over medium heat cook butter 30 seconds till melted
- stir in 1/2 tsp, orange zest and orang juice parsley and rosemary
- cook 1 minute till heated.
- Season Hens with salt and pepper divide orange quarters between chicken cavities tie together legs of each hen pan hens on rack in roasting pan
- Roast hens 1 hour or untill themometer inserted in thigh not touching bone reads 175 Farenheight brush with orange herb mixture after 30 minutes.remove from oven brush with remaining mixture Let hens sit 10 minutes before serving
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating4 people
Love Cornish Hens. Great recipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it
me too, lover of these delectable birds!midgelet in Eastern loved it
One of my favorites, ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!