Creamy Avocodo And White Bean WrapFrom fluffy24 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce (see Note) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion shopping list
- 4- 8- to 10-inch whole-wheat wraps or tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk vinegar, oil, chipotle chile and salt in a medium bowl. Add cabbage, carrot and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Mash beans and avocado in another medium bowl with a potato masher or fork. Stir in cheese and onion.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about 1/2 cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto a wrap (or tortilla) and top with about 2/3 cup of the cabbage-carrot slaw. Roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut the wraps in half to serve, if desired.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
That is so good and i always have avocados on hand. Thanks and ^5.victoriaregina in USA loved it
wonderful post thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
What a great recipe! I would have never thought to put these ingredients together but it sounds delish!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!