Grilled Salmon With Strawberry SalsaFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- Prepare at least one hour ahead: shopping list
- English or seedless cucumber, finely chopped shopping list
- green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons wine vinegar shopping list
- cups fresh strawberries, hulled and diced small shopping list
- yellow bell pepper shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (or soy sauce when its not Pesach) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 salmon fillets (or fish of your choice), skinless shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix together the cucumbers, green onion, cilantro and vinegar.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.
- Just before serving, add strawberries.
- In a small saucepan melt butter with garlic over low heat.
- Stir in honey, ketchup and lemon juice and cook 2 minutes; set aside.
- Preheat a grill pan.
- When ready to cook, brush sauce on salmon pieces and place in pan.
- Grill approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Brush with the sauce again after turning, and again when done.
- Transfer to warm platter and top with salsa.