Gluten Free Baked Apple PancakeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 T. butter shopping list
- 2 lbs cooking apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 T. sugar shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- 1 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 t. salt shopping list
- 1 cup gluten free flour***** shopping list
- ( I will use Wendy Warks Mix) recipeis on the bottom of my recipes shopping list
- powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter in large, ovenproof frying pan. Add apples and 2 tablespoons of the sugar; cook and stir for about 15 to 20 minutes until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in vanilla and cinnamon and remove from heat.
- Beat together milk, eggs, remaining sugar and salt in a bowl. Gradually wisk in the gluten free flour until well blended. Pour batter over the hot apples.
- Bake at 425 to 450 degrees, depending on oven, for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into wedges to serve.