Blackening Spices for Tuna Fish Pork ChickenFrom rottman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the dry ingredients before individual use, or, in some multiple if bulk storage is preferred.
- To use, microwave a couple of tablespoons of butter in a paper plate until soft. Brush on the outer surface of the meat/fish to be blackened.
- Spread the spice mixture on another disposable surface, such as wax paper or a paper plate. Press the buttered meat/fish in the spices until fully coated.
- Heat a cast iron skillet until it is extremely hot. Apply the meat/fish.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!