Shrimp Scampi AnneFrom ilovefood2 7 years ago
- * 30 jumbo bay shrimp -- (1 1/2 lbs) shopping list
- * 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- * salt, black and red pepper -- to taste shopping list
- * 3 large garlic cloves -- minced shopping list
- * 1/3 cup parsley -- chopped shopping list
- * 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- * 8 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- * 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- * dash Tabasco sauce shopping list
- * cooked linguini shopping list
- * 1/4 cup Parmesan and romano cheese -- grated shopping list
How to make it
- Slit shrimp down the back leaving tail tip section of shell on the shrimp. De-vein, wash and dry shrimp.
- Arrange shrimp, single layer, in 10-inch square baking dish.
- Pour olive oil evenly over shrimp. Sprinkle to coat with salt, black and red pepper, garlic, parsley and bread crumbs.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated 300F oven for 20 minutes.
- Pour butter, Tabasco, and wine evenly over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until done. Do not overcook; the shrimp will toughen.
- Serve over cooked linguine and top with grated cheese.
The Cookilovefood2 Rockville, MD
The Rating5 people
A different twist on the one I make. I like a little heat!! ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
This sounds great!! thank you for sharing this lovely idea. 5555555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Wonderful - thanks for the nice post and high 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!