Summer Spaghetti SaladFrom nainajani 4 years ago
- 2 to 3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Pinch pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- vermicelli or angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes with herbs, onions and garlic. Add salt, pepper,
- 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar. Mix well; cover and chill. Cook pasta; drain.
- Toss in a bowl with Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil. Cover and
- chill. Top each serving of pasta with sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
The Cooknainajani DUBAI, AE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!