Delicious Italian Tomato SauceFrom bubbles 7 years ago
- 1/4 c of grated cheese shopping list
- 2 (28 oz) cans of tomato puree shopping list
- 1/4 c of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 (28 oz) can of peeled plum tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbspn of sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1/4 tspn of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 small diced onion shopping list
- 1 tspn of kosher salt shopping list
- 6 cloves shopping list
- 1 tspn of basil shopping list
How to make it
- In one of your large stew pots add your olive oil and saute the garlic and onion.
- Wash your hands and grab one of your large bowls and start squashing the plum tomatoes.
- If you wanted to add your meatballs now is the time, while your at it finish adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Allow this to simmer for about 3 hours.
The Cookbubbles Sacamento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!