Chicken Stuffed ShellsFrom big_momma2009 5 years ago
- 1 lb. Boneless/skinless chicken breasts shredded or small cubed shopping list
- 1 large container Recotta cheese shopping list
- 1 8oz cottage cheese shopping list
- 1c. mozeralla cheese(shredded) shopping list
- 1c. chedder /American cheese(shredded) shopping list
- 1/2tsp. basil shopping list
- 1/2tsp. parsley shopping list
- 1/2tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8tsp garlic powder(or)crushed shopping list
- 1/2c. finely diced onion (optional) shopping list
- 2 eggs (large only use 1) shopping list
- 2-31/2 boxes Large stuffing Shells shopping list
- 1 jar alfreido sauce(or) 4 cheese sauce shopping list
- (or any white sauce it can even be done with red sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil shells for 15-20 minutes.
- takes shells out of pot let stand for about 5-10 minutes before handling.
- Meanwhile mix together Ricotta,cottage cheese and herbs/spices together in large mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs, and other cheeses stir till mixed well.
- Place mixture in shells then layer the shells in baking dish.
- Preheat over to 350-355 while adding sauce over the shells.
- Place foil over top of the baking dish to prevent bruning.
- Bake for 20 minutes with foil on. take shells out of the oven.
- Take off foil and sprinkle some remaining cheese ontop.
- you can also add some bread cumbs to the top of the dish but only use about 2tblsp. or it will dry it out to much.
- place shells back into the oven for another 15 minutes take out of the oven and let stand for 5-10minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!