Buffalo Chicken DipFrom big_momma2009 4 years ago
- 2c. cooked boneless/skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4-8oz. hot sauce shopping list
- 12-18oz. cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1/2c. blue cheese, softened(optional) shopping list
- 2c. shredded cheeses(mixture blend cheat don't shredd ur self.) shopping list
- 1 bunch celery,washed and cut into sticks shopping list
- 1 box chicken or other flavored snack crackers shopping list
- (or) 1 bag or tortilla chips (low salt if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine-chicken, hot sauce, and cream cheese, dressing & 21/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish & Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat over to 350 back for 20-30 minutes
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!