Fried Potato Patties with Dry ShrimpFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 4 med potatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry shrimp shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/8 cup bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper (chopped) shopping list
- or hotter 2 shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/8 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Boil 1 cup water, add dry shrimps. Let remain in water for 5 minutes. Drain water, chop dry shrimp fine.
- Boil potatoes. In large mixing bowl, mash the boiled potatoes and season as desired. Add egg yolks, bread crumbs and chopped dry shrimp. Mix well. Add onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley and jalapeno pepper. Mix well.
- Makes 6 potato patties.
- In frying pan, add vegetable oil. Heat on medium flame until oil is hot. Place potato patties in pan, let fry for about 3-1/2 minutes or until potato patties are lightly brown. Remove from flame. Let drain on paper towel. Serve hot.