Chicken DivanFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 bunches broccolini,trimmed shopping list
- 6 boneless ,skinless chicken breasts,(1-1/2 lbs) pounded to 1/4" thickness shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 6 Ths butter shopping list
- 4 Tb flour shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 c dry sherry 1/4 c whipping cream shopping list
- 2 Tb shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tb sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Spray a 9x13' baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place broccolini around edge of baking dish;set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet,melt butter over med-high heat;add chicken,and cook 3 to 4 mins per side,or till lightly browned. Remove chicken from skillet, and place over broccolini,leaving as much butter in pan as possible.
- Add flour to butter, and cook 2 mins,stirring constantly. Stir in broth,sherry and cream;cook 4 to 5 mins,stirring constantly till thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds..
- Cover and bake 20 mins. Uncover and bake 5 mins longer. Serve immediately.