Jewels Corn puddingFrom 99bordeaux 7 years ago
- 1 can (15 oz) creamed corn shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet corn, drained shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cups cracker crumbs (saltines or any cream cracker) -I guess Ritz would be good too, but I've never tried it with them. shopping list
- 1 dash milk shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup butter shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients into a casserole consistency.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Use milk to loosen as much as needed.
- Pour into baking dish and pat top with butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven uncovered for 1 hour.
The Cook99bordeaux Richmond, VA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!